- Psychotherapy is an independent scientific discipline, the practice of which represents an independent and free profession.
- Training in psychotherapy takes place at an advanced, qualified and scientific level.
- The multiplicity of psychotherapeutic methods is assured and guaranteed.
- A full psychotherapeutic training covers theory, self-experience, and practice under supervision. Adequate knowledge of various psychotherapeutic processes is acquired.
- Access to training is through various preliminary qualifications, in particular human and social sciences.
Strasbourg, October 21st, 1990